the online (electronic) media
“The Topical Issues of Public Law”
1. General provisions
1.1. Personal electronic periodical media – electronic version of magazine “The Topical Issues of Public Law” (later the media) established by a citizen Kizilov Vyacheslav Vladimirovich in 2011, and registered in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
1.2. In its activities Media is governed by this statute and the legislation of the Russian Federation
1.3. Editorial of the network media hereinafter referred to as "editorial of the magazine" carries out production and release of media - electronic version of the journal “The Topical Issues of Public Law”. Editorial of the media is a group of people headed by Editor-in-Chief and carrying out a complex of measures aimed at the preparation and publication of material for mass dissemination in this media.
1.4. The media operates on a non-profit basis; the editorial is not a juridical person. Location: #644073, Omsk, 79, st. 11-th Lyubinskaya.
1.5. The activity of the media may be terminated or suspended exclusively either on the sole decision of the founder or in cases provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation
(including a court decision).
1.6. The editor-in-Chief commits all prescribed by the statute actions. All actions that aren’t described in the statute, if necessary for the media are carried out on behalf of the founder as an independent person.
1.7. The editorial of the magazine has a round seal, containing the name of the media and the essential elements of the certificate of State registration of mass media.
1.8. This statute defines the organizational, economic, legal and social bases for the activity of the Editorial and is Editorial’s statute in the meaning of article 20 of the Law of the Russian Federation "about mass media".
2. Structure of the Media
2.1. Management of the editorial of the magazine and all Media is implemented by Founder and Editor-in-chief. Deputies of the Editor-in-chief are his assistants and possess the management functions only in actions that are determined in written form by Editor-in-chief or Founder. The editorial seal is set exclusively on the signature of the Founder, Editor-in-chief, or person performing their duties.
2.2. Collection and preparation of information for publication in the media are carried out by journalists, authorized by the editorial of the journal in accordance with this Statute.
2.3. Media materials are published on the official websites of the founder – www.kizilov-inc.ru and кизилов-инк.рф. Internet address can change. In case of a change of address, new actual address is approved with the order of the Founder.
3.1. The founder in the context of the present statute is a person named in the certificate of the State registration of mass media or the holder of the right of the founder in accordance with the legislation of Russian Federation.
3.2. Founder hastheright:
- to set Editorial Statute;
- to make changes and additions to the Editorial Statute;
- to terminate or suspend the activities of the Editorial of the media in cases and in accordance with established by the present Statute;
- to determine language, themes and specialization, the frequency and amount of the media, territory and form of periodic distribution of the Media.
- to place free of charge and in a specified period of time massages and materials on his behalf (application of the founder);
- to implement monitoring the compliance of the activities of the Editorial Media to provisions of the legislation, this Statute and other documents of the founder.
- conformity of theme and specialization, language, frequency and volume of the Media; !!!!!!!!
- appoint and dismiss the Editor-in-chief, his deputies and persons who fulfill duties of the Editor-in-chief and his deputies, in accordance with the present Statute.
- to decide on the placement of advertisements in the Media;
- to set the annual report of the Editor-in-chief on the Editorial activities and on the use of facilities and equipment, given to the Editorial;
3.3. The Founder has absolute powers to control the Media and Editorial, limited only by the legislation of the Russian Federation and normative acts of the Founder.
3.4. the Decisions of the Founder are issued in writing form and shall be published in the form of decisions (orders) in the cases provided for in the present Statute, and, if necessary, (at the discretion of the Founder or in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation). Decisions of the Founder are obligatory for management bodies of the Editorial and journalists.
3.5. The Founder is obliged to:
- comply with the provisions of this Statute;
- not interfere in the professional activities of the Editorial, except in the cases provided for by the law, this Statute;
- provide to the Editorial assistance in the study of public opinion.
3.6. The Founder is funding the Media in size and order defined by him without the need to disclose this information. Financing of the activities of the Media by other persons is possible only by the way of funds transfer to the Founder as an independent person.
3.7. The Founder may transfer his rights and obligations to third parties with the consent of the Editorial of the magazine.
4. Editor-in-Chief (Editorial)
4.1. The Editor-in-Chief (Editorial) of the Media is entitled to:
- to plan its creative activities within the approved by the Founder theme, specialization and focus of each issue of the Media;
- to implement the contractual relationship with the authors , in the manner prescribed by the Founder;
- to attract on a non-profit basis and in consultation with the Founder of creative and technical professionals who are not permanent members of the Editorial, when performing specific tasks;
- independently sign the journal number for posting at the site;
- to correspond with readers of the Media, to consider their interests and proposals in accordance with the established order;
- on its own, using the software of the Media, to issue, namely, to publish, allow for publication, as well as edit and delete materials.
4.2. The Editor-in-chief (Editorial) of the Media is obliged to:
- operate strictly in accordance with this Statute;
- provide high informative, artistic and professional level of publications;
- implement the design of materials for press in accordance with the requirements of standards, technical regulations, other normative documents and agreements with the printing company, print distribution and other organizations;
- ensure compliance with the approved Media release schedule, set by the Founder;
- publish statements of the Founder in full and in the set by him time frame.
4.3. The ongoing activity of the Media Editorial is run by the Editor-in-chief. The editor-in-chief is governed by the legislation of the Russian Federation, as well as the present Statute and other documents of the Founder.
4.4. Editor-in-chief, within the limits of his competence, implements management of the Editorial and himself solves all the issues of the Editorial, except the competence of management bodies of the Founder under this Statute.
4.5. The Editor-in-chief:
- represents the interests of the Editorial in relations with the Founder, publisher, distributor, citizens, their associations, organizations and in court;
- organizes the activity of the Editorial, sets the staff, issues orders and instructions, binding for implementation by workers of the Editorial;
- distributes responsibilities among his/her deputies and members of the Editorial, set job descriptions for Editorial employees;
-defines the functions of the divisions of the Editorial;
- makes a decision on the creation and dissolution of the editorial board, appoints and dismisses members of the editorial board. Editor-in-chief is a member of the editorial board according to his post. The editorial board is convened by the Editor-in-chief as required to discuss the polls relating to the production and release of the Media. At the meetings of the editorial board it is chaired by the Editor-in-chief. The agenda is determined by the Editor-in-chief. Members of the editorial board have the right to demand the inclusion of supplementary items in the agenda. This requirement may be both before and during a meeting of the editorial board.
Meeting of the editorial board is competent to proceed when there are more than half of the members of the editorial board, including Editor-in-chief. Decisions shall be taken by a simple majority vote of the members and approved by the Editor-in-chief. The Editor-in-chief is not obliged to justify denial of approval of the editorial board decision. The editorial board is not entitled to take decisions on the questions classified in the present Statute for administration of the management bodies of the Founder;
- signs to print each issue;
- solves other issues within his competence in the present Editorial Statute, as well as in Statute or any other documents of the Founder.
4.6. The Editor-in-chief is the Founder. The Editor-in-chief is considered to be appointed to the position under decision that approves the Statute. Because of the coincidence of the Editor-in-chief and Founder in one person their relationships are not labor.
4.7. The Editor-in-chief is automatically dismissed by the changing of the Founder. The justification is a legal act which is the substantiation for shift of the Founder.
5.1. Collective of journalists is persons which on a voluntary not-for-profit basis, on their own initiative and with the written permission of the Founder are editing (literary, artistic, scientific, technical), creating, gathering or preparing reports and materials (text, illustration, multimedia) for Internet publication (Media).
5.2. The powers of the journalist are provided by the Editorial for the full collection and processing of information, including the possibility of a visit of certain activities to obtain information from public authorities and organizations.
5.3. Journalists must observe the Editorial Statute of the Media.
5.4. Journalists while performance of their duties or executing orders of the Media Editorial have to behave with dignity and to abstain from actions that may damage the reputation of the Editorial of the Media.
5.5. The Editorial, its management bodies and the Founder of the Media is not responsible for the actions of journalists.
5.6. The powers of the journalist are provided for a specified term: usually 1 year. Maximum term of providing of journalist’s powers is 3 years. The expiration of the term of powers may be granted to the existing conditions. At the end of the term on the existing conditions the powers may be provided again.
5.7. Every journalist is given an editorial identification card of a standard pattern with the signature of the Editor-in-chief and editorial seal. The identification card is obligatory signed by a journalist and has his/her photograph. The identification card is drawn up in two copies: one is given to a journalist other is stored in the Editorial. All changes are made simultaneously in both copies of the card, shall be certified by the signature of the Chief Editor and editorial’s seal. Together with the card a journalist is given a certified copy of the certificate of State registration of Mass Media.
5.8. The powers of the journalist may be prematurely terminated by a sole solution of the Editor-in-chief. This decision shall be drawn up by the order of the Editor-in-chief. Since the issuance of the order to terminate the powers of the journalist, editorial’s identification card is recognized stale.
5.9. In case of loss of the editorial identification card journalist must immediately inform the Editor-in-Chief. The Editor in Chief, having been informed of the loss of the card, the same day issues the order on pre-term termination of the powers of the journalist.
5.10. The journalist, whose powers have been terminated, may again be authorized on existing conditions.
5.11. Journalists are entitled to the rights provided by the law of the Russian Federation, as well as the rights directly provided by this Statute.
The team of journalists exercises their rights at a meeting of journalists. Meeting of the team of journalists is competent to proceed when present at least two thirds of the members of the team. Decisions shall be taken by a simple majority of the members that present at the meeting of members of the team of journalists.
Meeting of the team of journalists elects a presiding officer, who leads the meeting, and the secretary, who shall prepare protocol of the meeting. The Protocol is conducted in every gathering of journalists. All decisions are recorded in the protocol of meeting of journalists. Protocol shall be signed by the chairman and the secretary.
5.12. A meeting of journalists does not have the right to make decisions on matters which are not within its competence, in accordance with the present Statute.
5.13. Journalists do not have the right to act on behalf of the Editorial, unless such right is granted by the order of the editorial’s leadership.
6. Publication of information
6.1. The publication in the Media of information prepared by the Editor-in-chief or the Founder is carried out by the Editor-in-chief. In such a case, the published information is printed, signed by the Editor-in-chief showing the date and is stored in the Editorial office.
6.2. Information mandatory for publication in the Media in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation is published by the Editor-in-chief. In such a case, the published information is printed, signed by the Editor-in-chief showing the date and is stored in the editorial office together with the normative and legal document prescribing to publish this information.
6.3. The publication in the media of any information prepared by other persons is carried out on the basis of author’s statements after the positive resolution (i.e. written consent)of the Editor-in-Chief or the Founder. Publish without changes exactly the text under which the signature of the author. If, in the opinion of Editorial leadership or external review (for scientific work requiring review), the text submitted for publication is not valid, the publication is rejected with the affixing on the application of resolution "REJECT”, that is reported to the applicant.
6.4. An application of publication of material must contain the conditions of publication of the material, including the terms of payment, conditions of use of certain intellectual property rights.
6.5. The Editorial leadership independently decides on each proposal to publication and has the right to refuse with or without explanation, except the cases stipulated by the legislation of Russian Federation.
6.6. Publishing of the journal may be terminated or suspended only by a decision of the Founder or by the Court in line of civil proceedings according to the claim of registering body of the Russian Federation.
Founder may terminate or suspend the activity of the magazine if:
-The editorial staff has violated the requirements of the legislation on the mass media, the rules of journalistic ethics or the provisions of the present Editorial Statute;
-Founder has lost an opportunity to finance the magazine;
-Production and release of the magazine, recognized by the Founder as inexpedient on other grounds. Decision on the termination or suspension of the magazine is taken by the Founder after consultation with the Editorial of the magazine.
7. Editorial Statute
7.1. This Statute has been drawn up in accordance with the law of the Russian Federation "On the Mass Media" of 27.12.1991 No. 2124-1 (current edition).
7.2. In accordance with the law this Statute, is adopted by the Editor-in-chief and approved by the Founder and establishes the activity of the Editorial.
7.3. The Statute, changes and amendments to the Statute shall be approved by the decision of the Founder.
7.4. The will of the Founder defines the adoption of the Statute. Founder may not approve the proposed version of the Statute, has the right to submit his draft Statute to the Editor-in-chief.
7.5. All proposals to amend and supplement the Statute shall be submitted to the Editor-in-Chief, if necessary, he organizes the meeting of staff journalists and represents to the Founder his or the meeting’s decision.
7.6. The announcement of the meeting shall be published on the home page of the website (section "news") at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
7.7. In the event of termination of the activity of the Media all rights and duties established by this Statute, as well as all other provisions of this Statute are recognized void.
7.8. The change of the Founder leads to the invalidity of this Statute. In the event of a change of the Founder the magazine continues its activities after re-registration in the manner prescribed by law.
7.9. The Editorial Statute of the Media (current edition) is published on the website of the Media within ten days from the date of approval.
8. Property and financial relations of the Founder and the Editorial
8.1. Property used by the Editorial of the Media, is an integral part of the assets of the founder. The decision to give Editorial of the Magazine any assets is made by the Founder.
All hardware and software resources that support the work of the Media is provided for the Editorial by the Founder of the Media according to the principle of "as is"(“ kak est’ ” in Russian). Editor-in-chief, Editorial and other persons have no rights to require changing different options of hardware-software complex. Changes of the software and hardware complex are at the discretion and decision of the Founder.
8.2. The funds necessary for the production and release of the Media are given by the Founder in accordance with the estimate of editorial costs, on the proposal of the Editor-in-chief.
8.3. Production, storing and distribution of advertising in the journal is determined by the documents of the Founder. The amount of advertising in a separate Media edition is determined by the Editor-in-chief.
8.4. The funds received as a result of the Editorial activity, are used by the Founder to recover the material costs for the production and issue of the magazine, the implementation of compulsory payments and deductions, and for other purposes in accordance with the Statute and the documents of the Founder.
8.5. The right to the title of the Media is owned by the Founder of the Media.